When you are in a rush, smoothies are quick and easy to make. The blender does most of the work!
I find that if I am in a rush to get out the door, I will make a quick smoothie and pour it into a drink bottle to take with me – so I can have breakfast on the run.
Not only does this smoothie taste fantastic – the Chia seeds and coconut milk will help you keep full until lunchtime.
Whilst cherries are in season, this is one smoothie you should try making because it’s absolutely delicious. Enjoy x M
- 1 banana, frozen (*see notes)
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pips removed
- 3 teaspoons cacao (not cocoa but raw cacao)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 medjool date, pip removed