Making this individual serve strawberry breakfast smoothie is a fantastic idea if you don’t have much time in the morning to spare. The chia seeds will help keep you feeling satisfied for longer.
Strawberry breakfast smoothie
This strawberry smoothie is an individual serve which is made the night before and placed in the fridge overnight.
Paleo Princess: Paleo Princess
Cuisine: Modern Australian
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of ice-cubes
- ½ cup chilled cold water
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1½ tablespoons chia seeds
- Place strawberries, ice cubes, cold water, coconut cream, shredded coconut, honey and cinnamon into a food processor and blitz until smooth and there are no large ice-cubes.
- Pour mixture into a glass mason jar (or bowl).
- Add chia seeds and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Place in fridge overnight.