These scrambled eggs fall within the rules of the Strict Paleo diet & they do not take very long to make at all. A perfect breakfast for me this morning.
Simple Scrambled Eggs with rocket & tomato
A healthy breakfast of scrambled eggs, rocket and tomato.
Paleo Princess: Paleo Princess
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon coconut milk
- cracked pepper
- 1 firmly packed tablespoon of chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh rocket (arugula)
- Crack the two eggs into a mug and whisk with a fork (briefly, for about 30 seconds).
- Add in the coconut milk, parsley and a little cracked pepper.
- Place a frypan on the stove on medium heat, add the coconut oil to the pan & heat
- Once the oil has heated, swirl it around the pan then add the egg mixture into the pan (let the egg mixture sit in the pan to cook a little ie. do not stir the eggs straight away).
- Serve onto a plate. Place rocket leave next to the scrambled eggs and top with the cherry tomatoes.