When you are in a rush (like I was this morning), smoothies make an easy & quick breakfast.
This dairy free Salted Caramel and Banana Smoothie has only a few ingredients and will be one which will have any banana smoothie lover grinning from ear to ear.
When bananas are in season, you can peel and freeze them. Adding a peeled frozen banana into this recipe instead of a fresh banana will make the smoothie colder and a great idea for the warmer summer months. It’s also a good way to ensure that you always have a banana on hand for when you need one.
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 medjool dates, pits removed
- ⅛ teaspoon finely ground himalayan salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- Place the ice, banana, almond milk, salt and medjool dates into a blender.
- Blend for a few minutes until well combined and smooth
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy x M