HOW TO ROAST GARLIC
1. Preheat the oven to 150 Degrees Celsius.
2. Remove excess layers of skin from a head of garlic (just the loose bits, to tidy it up a bit).
3. Cut the head of garlic in half lengthways.
4. Place on a layer of aluminium foil and slowly dribble 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or coconut oil) over the top of the head of garlic.
5. Wrap up the bulb in the aluminium foil.
6. Place the ball of foil into the oven at 150degrees celsius for 40 minutes.
7, Remove the ball of aluminium foil from the oven and allow to cool.
8. Once it has cooled, slowly open (ie. slowly unwrap) the aluminium ball.
9. You will see that the garlic cloves are moist yet the skin of the garlic is crispy or hard. This will enable you to slowly squeeze out the roasted garlic cloves. cloves.
It’s as easy as that – Super simple and with little or no mess or fuss!
Roast garlic has a mild taste and it is great to use for salad dressings as a spread or it can even be eaten by itself.