On the weekend I was lucky enough to get my hands on some beautiful olives from Mega Continental in West End.
I decided to blend the olives into a dip and the result was a super delicious dairy free creamy olive dip.
It is super simple to make and only has a few ingredients – and is worthwhile trying. Enjoy x M
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 10 large green olives, pitted
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ⅛ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ⅛ teaspoon ground coriander
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until the olives are finely diced (but don’t blend for too long as you will end up with a smooth olive paste instead of a slightly chunky dip).
- Place into a serving bowl & serve with seed crackers and/or carrot & celery sticks.