I love the Black Sapote (Chocolate Pudding) fruit. It so easily blends up into a lovely mousse with only a few extra ingredients.
This Black Sapote Chocolate Mousse recipe is super simple and contains only a hand full of ingredients.
For an extra twist – you might want to add a drop of food grade peppermint oil (or alternatively peppermint essence) and blend it through if you wish to have a choc-mint mousse.
- 200g Black Sapote flesh (approx 2 Sapote)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for about 2 hours (as best served chilled).
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy x M